Chili is the perfect meal…
I’m sure I’ve mentioned this before. I will continue to add new chili recipes because it’s cheap, it’s easy, and it comes out different every time. My pantry keeps growing and along with it, so will the varieties of my chili.
For those of you that complain “Pam, you use weird ingredients that are hard to find. Your recipes are too complex, I don’t have all day”, this one’s for you.
- 3 stalks of celery, diced
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 zucchini diced
- 2 cups diced mushrooms
- 1 – 549 ml can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 – 796 ml can of kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 – 795 ml cans of san marzano tomatoes (Crank open the cans and hit them with the immersion blender before adding)
- 4 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, diced
- (optional) 1.5 lb of ground meat of choice – a mix is always nice
- Throw it all in a large crock pot on low for 8 hours and walk away. Done.